Books on Amazon
- 445,353 hits
Today’s Top Posts
- Terms of Endearment in Pashto
- Khairey: Pashto Curses, Insults, and Verbal Abuses in the Pashtun Culture
- The Haraam List
- Punjabi-Pashtun and Pashtun-Punjabi Racism and Hatred in Pakistan
- Sexual Abuse Stories
- Female Reciters of the Qur'an: Un-gendering God's Word and Questioning the Patriarchal Idea of "Aurah"
- The "sh" and "kh" in Pashto: on Pashto dialects - and Pashto-learning materials
- Muslim Feminist Literature/Art/Films
- Pashtun Personality of the Week: Ghani Khan - Philosopher, Poet, Sculptor
- the Qur'an does not prohibit women's marriage to people of the book - and other facts about interfaith marriage in Islam
- “Picking and choosing” is actually inherent and essential to Islam.
- on the loss of Asma Jahangir – and celebrating women
- why the “aunties” article is dishonest and terrible writing – or, why men shouldn’t pit younger women against older women
- actually, Islam DOES allow women to lead mixed-gender prayers.
- Guest post: We Object to Performative, Anti-Black Misuses of the Terms “Intersectionality” and “White Feminism” in the Non-Black Muslim Community
- Stop treating women like collateral beneficiaries.
- Dear Muslim men: we don’t appreciate your conditional support for #MeToo.
- why male academics get emotional and defensive when called out on their patriarchy
- being a Pashtun girl on social media
- being human
- death to patriarchy
- everything is haraam
- female authority in Islam
- feminist choices
- Feminist poetry
- feminist things
- Islamic feminism
- Muslim feminists
- Muslim things
- Muslim women
- Pashtun Leaders
- Pashtun women
- Pashtun Women Leaders
- self love
- sexual abuse
- stereotypes against Pashtuns in Pakistan
- violence against humanity
- why we need feminism