Books on Amazon
- 468,029 hits
Today’s Top Posts
- Khairey: Pashto Curses, Insults, and Verbal Abuses in the Pashtun Culture
- Terms of Endearment in Pashto
- Pashtun Personality of the Week: Samar Minallah Khan - anthropologist and human rights activist
- The Haraam List
- Khuga Pekhawara (Pashto poem - with English translation)
- Punjabi-Pashtun and Pashtun-Punjabi Racism and Hatred in Pakistan
- Pashtun Personality of the Week: Ghani Khan - Philosopher, Poet, Sculptor
- Yasir Qadhi's Statement on the Women's Mosque Is Condescending to Women.
- Female Reciters of the Qur'an: Un-gendering God's Word and Questioning the Patriarchal Idea of "Aurah"
- the Qur'an does not prohibit women's marriage to people of the book - and other facts about interfaith marriage in Islam
- On the Qur’anic Hoor – Part I: take Muslim women’s questions seriously.
- Book Review: Women in the Qur’an: An Emancipatory Reading, by Asma Lamrabet
- Book Review: Olfa Youssef’s The Perplexity of a Muslim Woman: Over Inheritance, Marriage, and Homosexuality
- A Response to Yasmin Mogahed’s Article Against Female-Led Prayer
- “Picking and choosing” is actually inherent and essential to Islam.
- on the loss of Asma Jahangir – and celebrating women
- why the “aunties” article is dishonest and terrible writing – or, why men shouldn’t pit younger women against older women
- actually, Islam DOES allow women to lead mixed-gender prayers.
- being a Pashtun girl on social media
- being human
- death to patriarchy
- everything is haraam
- female authority in Islam
- feminist choices
- Feminist poetry
- feminist things
- Islamic feminism
- Muslim feminists
- Muslim things
- Muslim women
- Pashtun Leaders
- Pashtun women
- Pashtun Women Leaders
- self love
- sexual abuse
- stereotypes against Pashtuns in Pakistan
- violence against humanity
- why we need feminism