Books on Amazon
- 500,450 hits
Today’s Top Posts
- Khairey: Pashto Curses, Insults, and Verbal Abuses in the Pashtun Culture
- Terms of Endearment in Pashto
- The Haraam List
- The difference between "Pathan" and "Pashtun"/"Pakhtun"
- Khuga Pekhawara (Pashto poem - with English translation)
- Menstruation, Ramadhan, and the Muslim Woman: beyond the whole "it's a break from prayer/fasting!"
- The Babarra Massacre of August 12, 1948: Translation and Background of Pashto Song "Margiya Ma Raza Darzama"
- the Qur'an does not prohibit women's marriage to people of the book - and other facts about interfaith marriage in Islam
- Punjabi-Pashtun and Pashtun-Punjabi Racism and Hatred in Pakistan
- A Response to Yasmin Mogahed's Article Against Female-Led Prayer
- Mad Mamluks Malaise: what’s with the patriarchy & male fragility on this podcast, tho?
- On Amina Wadud’s “Deadbeat Dad” comment and also, what about all the times when Muslim male scholars insult women?
- Why aren’t more people watching One Day at a Time?
- Statement in Support of Survivors of Sexual Violence by Tariq Ramadan (Le français suit)
- Islamophobia is wrong, and so is sexual violence: response to Tariq Ramadan’s sexual assault cases
- Egypt Travels, Part 2 – on non-gender-segregated mosques & shrines
- Egypt Travels 2018 – part 1
- Islamic Basis for Supporting Sexual Violence Survivors
- being a Pashtun girl on social media
- being human
- death to patriarchy
- everything is haraam
- female authority in Islam
- feminist choices
- Feminist poetry
- feminist things
- Islamic feminism
- Muslim feminists
- Muslim things
- Muslim women
- Pashtun Leaders
- Pashtun women
- Pashtun Women Leaders
- self love
- sexual abuse
- stereotypes against Pashtuns in Pakistan
- violence against humanity
- why we need feminism